EXCELLENT FOR STIR FRIES AND PICKLES
are particularly used in Indian and Mexican dishes. In the UK they are
traditionally used in the spice mix for flavouring pickling vinegar. They
give a fiery heat which intensifies with cooking. Dried chillies can be
used in place of fresh.
Heat Level 2 - Medium
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- The longer Chillies are cooked, the hotter the dish will become.
- Flavour the oil for stir fries by frying one or two Whole Chillies for a few minutes, then remove before adding the other ingredients.
- Add to Indian, Mexican and Thai dishes for heat and flavour.
- Add to marinades for meat and prawns before barbecuing or grilling.
- Use to add heat to Mexican chilli con carne and Portuguese piri piri dishes.
- Add Whole Chillies to pickles for extra bite and visual appeal.
- Whole Chillies can be removed at the end of cooking.
This product contains Chillies Whole
Recipes using Chillies Whole