Herbes de Provence
EXCELLENT WITH CHICKEN & PORK
A blend of
rosemary, savoury, thyme, marjoram and oregano. This classic combination
is widely used in southern French cuisine. Use generously.
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- Make a classic baste of olive oil, lemon juice and Herbes de Provence to drizzle over chicken and pork.
- Sprinkle over baby new potatoes before roasting.
- Stir into roast vegetables before cooking.
- Stir into Puy lentils with a little olive oil for a delicious accompaniment.
- Add to cassoulet for a classic French dish.
Rosemary (28%), Savoury, Thyme (18%), Marjoram,
Recipes using Herbes de Provence