DELICIOUS IN SWEET DISHES
Vanilla's sweet, slightly
smoky aroma and taste, has made it one of the world's most poplular
flavours for sweet dishes.
Click here to see our video showing how to
de-seed a vanilla pod.
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- Add a pod to a jar of sugar to flavour cakes, biscuits and desserts when baking.
- For sauces, custards and ice-cream, infuse the milk with a Vanilla Pod before cooking and remove before serving.
- For a stronger flavour split the pod and use the seeds.
- Add a pod to rice pudding mixture and remove after cooking.
- Whip cream with Vanilla flavoured sugar for crème chantilly.
Recipes using Vanilla Pod