Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 tbs oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tbs Schwartz Mild Curry Powder
- 1 tbs cornflour
- 225g (8oz) tin pineapple slices in syrup, sliced and syrup reserved
- 50g (2oz) creamed coconut
- 300ml (1/2 pint) boiling water
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp tomato purée
- 1/2 tsp Schwartz Allspice Ground
- 100g (4oz) red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 tsp Schwartz Sea Salt
STEP 1Heat the oil and fry the chicken until browned. Add the Curry Powder and fry gently for another 2 minutes.
STEP 2Blend the cornflour with a little of the pineapple syrup and then with the rest of the juice. Add this to the pan with the creamed coconut, water, honey, tomato purée and Allspice. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
STEP 3Add the red pepper and pineapple slices, along with the salt and simmer for another 5 minutes before serving.