Cook 20 mins
Chicken Goujons with Lemon Mayonnaise
- 150ml (1/4 pint) mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Schwartz Perfect Shake Fish Herb & Spice Blend
- 5 drops lemon juice
- 175g (6oz) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbs oil
STEP 1Mix together the mayonnaise, 1½ tsp Fish Seasoning and the lemon juice. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
STEP 2Meanwhile, place the breadcrumbs, salt and remaining Fish Seasoning in a polythene bag and shake until mixed.
STEP 3Coat the chicken with egg and toss in the breadcrumb mixture until completely coated. Shallow fry in hot oil for 4-5 minutes or until golden and tender.
STEP 4Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and serve accompanied by the mayonnaise dip.