- 1 sachet Schwartz Slow Cookers Chicken Provencal
- 1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
- 8 skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks, trimmed of fat
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato puree
STEP 1Place peppers and chicken into your slow cooker pot.
STEP 2Blend sachet contents with tomatoes, water and tomato purée, and add to slow cooker pot. Stir through.
STEP 3Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on HIGH or up to 8 hours on LOW, or until meat is tender and cooked through. (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times vary between slow cooker models.)
STEP 4Remove lid, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
[Go back to the top of the page]