Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve quick and easy salmon and noodles with this fabulous, ready to heat, low-fat sauce combining the delicious flavours of soy, sesame and ginger for a light and healthy dinner.
- 2 tbs toasted sesame oil
- 4 x 175g (6oz) salmon fillets
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 100g (4oz) spring onions, chopped
- 350g (12oz) egg noodles, cooked according to pack instructions
- 100g (4oz) fresh spinach, washed
- 1 pouch Schwartz Soy, Sesame & Ginger Sauce for Fish
STEP 1Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a large frying pan and fry the salmon for 3-4 minutes.
STEP 2Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large wok and add the peppers and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
STEP 3Turn the salmon over and add approximately half the pouch of Schwartz Soy, Sesame and Ginger Sauce for Fish, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
STEP 4Add the spring onions, noodles, spinach and the remaining Sauce for Fish to the peppers in the wok and stir over the heat for 2 minutes.
STEP 5Serve the salmon on the stir fry noodle bed and garnish with lime wedges and fresh coriander.