Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
- 1 onion, sliced
- 450g (1lb) braising steak, cubed
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1 tbs Schwartz Paprika Hot
- ¼ tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- 300ml (½ pint) beef stock
- 2 tbs tomato purée
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Schwartz Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
STEP 2Brown the onion and steak in oil. Add flour, Hot Paprika and Garlic Granules, cook for 1 minute.
STEP 3Blend in stock and tomato purée. Bring to boil, stirring. Add red pepper and seasoning. Transfer to a casserole dish. Cover and bake for 1½-2 hours.