Cook 20 mins
A delicious mix of fresh fish and hot chillies in a chunky tomato soup.
- 1 tbs oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 pouch
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 600ml (1 pint) fish stock or water
- 450g (1lb) mixed fish, such as prawns, tuna, calamari rings
- 250g (9oz) microwave basmati rice
- 1 tsp Schwartz Chilli Cooking Paste
- salt and black pepper
- large pinch Schwartz Dill
- lemon wedges to garnish
STEP 1Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions for 2 minutes.
STEP 2Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes. Spoon into bowls, sprinkle with dill and serve with lemon wedges.