Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious chunks of salmon glazed with lemon, olive oil and Parsley, served with a spicy tomato sauce.
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbs Schwartz Paprika
- 1 tsp Schwartz Chilli Cooking Paste
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs Schwartz Parsley Flat Leaf
- 1 slice of bread, toasted
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 450g (1lb) salmon fillets, cut into large chunks
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into large chunks
- pitta breads to serve
- Schwartz Sea Salt & Black Pepper to season
STEP 1Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds. Grill for 5 minutes until soft.
STEP 2Place in a food processor with the Paprika, Chilli, garlic, Parsley, toast, olive oil and lemon juice. Season and blend until smooth. Set aside until needed.
STEP 3Thread the salmon chunks, courgettes and peppers onto four metal skewers. Blend the lemon, olive oil and Parsley together and drizzle over the salmon.
STEP 4Serve the kebabs with toasted pitta bread and the spicy sauce. Garnish with Parsley.