Gluten Free Cannelloni with Beef Recipe
450 grams lean beef mince
1 onion, finely diced
1 sachet Gluten Free Spaghetti Bolognese
400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
100 grams (4 ounces) fresh baby spinach
8 gluten free lasagne sheets, pre-cooked
1 sachet Gluten Free Cheese Sauce
300 millilitres (1/2 pint) semi-skimmed milk
75 grams (3 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- Leave it standing for 10 minutes before serving, it will be firmer to lift out from the dish.
- Freezing Guidelines: This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 month of freezing.
- Re-heating Guidelines: Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Place in a microwavable dish cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in the microwave (800W) on full power for 4-5 minutes, or until piping hot throughout.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Brown the mince and onion for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the Spaghetti Bolognese sachet contents and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, stirring.
- 3 Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and let it wilt for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 In an ovenproof dish spoon equal amounts of the Bolognese sauce into pre-cooked lasagne sheets and roll them. Spoon the rest of the sauce over the filled pasta.
- 5 Make up the Cheese Sauce according to the sachet instructions.
- 6 Pour the cheese sauce over the prepared pasta, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
|Energy||539 / 2262|