Gluten Free Cannelloni with Beef Recipe
450 grams lean beef mince
1 onion, finely diced
1 sachet Gluten Free Spaghetti Bolognese
400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
100 grams (4 ounces) fresh baby spinach
8 gluten free lasagne sheets, pre-cooked
1 sachet Gluten Free Cheese Sauce
300 millilitres (1/2 pint) semi-skimmed milk
75 grams (3 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
Leave it standing for 10 minutes before serving, it will be firmer to lift out from the dish.
This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 month of freezing.
Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Place in a microwavable dish cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in the microwave (800W) on full power for 4-5 minutes, or until piping hot throughout.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Brown the mince and onion for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the Spaghetti Bolognese sachet contents and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, stirring.
- 3 Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach and let it wilt for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 In an ovenproof dish spoon equal amounts of the Bolognese sauce into pre-cooked lasagne sheets and roll them. Spoon the rest of the sauce over the filled pasta.
- 5 Make up the Cheese Sauce according to the sachet instructions.
- 6 Pour the cheese sauce over the prepared pasta, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.