Gluten Free Lasagne with Chicken Recipe
450 grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
1 onion, finely diced
1 leek, sliced
1 sachet Gluten Free Chicken Casserole
150 millilitres (1/4 pint) water
150 millilitres (1/4 pint) single cream
8 gluten free lasagne sheets, pre-cooked to instructions
1 sachet Gluten Free Cheese Sauce
300 millilitres (1/2 pint) semi-skimmed milk
100 grams (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, grated
- For best results, rest the lasagne for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Freezer Guidelines: This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 month of freezing.
- Re-heating Guidelines: Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Transfer to a microwavable dish, cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in microwave (800W) on full power for 5 minutes, or until piping hot throughout.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken, onion and leek for 5 minutes. Mix the Chicken Casserole sachet contents with the water, pour over the chicken and bring to the boil, stirring. Add the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Place alternate layers of chicken and pasta starting with chicken into an ovenproof dish, finishing with a layer of pasta.
- 4 Make up the Cheese Sauce according to the sachet instructions.
- 5 Pour the cheese sauce over the layered lasagne and sprinkle over the cheese. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
|Energy||609 / 2557|