Gluten Free Chicken Tikka Masala
1 sachet Gluten Free Tikka Masala
1 tablespoon oil
450 grams (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
1 onion, sliced
3 tablespoons tomato purée
300 millilitres (½ pint) semi-skimmed milk
- For a little inspiration…For a vegetable alternative try substituting chicken for bitesize cauliflower florets. Add to the pan after the milk and simmer covered for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- 1 Heat oil and fry onion for 5 minutes until softened.
- 2 Add chicken and sachet contents, stir and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Add tomato purée and cook for 1 minute. Stir in milk and bring to the boil.
- 3 Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Serve with basmati rice.