Thai Chicken Curry
450 gram (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
400 millilitre tin coconut milk
1 teaspoon tomato purée
1 red pepper, chopped
100 gram (4 ounce) mangetout, halved
50 gram (2 ounce) spring onions, finely sliced
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Try using sliced pork fillet as an alternative to chicken.
- Like your Thai Red Curry to be hot and fiery? Try stirring in a pinch of Schwartz Crushed Chillies, or add to taste, before serving.
- 1 SPOON Stir contents of Flavour Shot, then pour into a large frying pan with the chicken and stir to coat. Set over a medium heat and gently fry the chicken for 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 2 SIZZLE Add the coconut milk and tomato purée and gently simmer for 5 minutes. Add the red pepper and mangetout, then simmer gently for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spring onions and heat through for a further 2 minutes.
- 3 SERVE Squeeze over the lime wedges and serve with Jasmine rice.