Gluten Free Cauliflower Cheese
Make sure you let the cauliflower steam off in the colander for 2-3 minutes, so your sauce will not split.
Not suitable for freezing.
- 1 Pre-heat the grill to medium heat.
- 2 In a large pan cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 5 minutes, leave to drain.
- 3 Make up the Cheese Sauce according to the sachet instructions.
- 4 Place the cauliflower into an ovenproof dish, pour over the cheese sauce and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- 5 Cook under the grill for 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.