DELICIOUS IN SOUPS AND STEW
Dried Bay Leaves have a
pungent, warm aroma, and a less bitter note than fresh. Tear or crush bay
leaves to release the volatile oils before adding to your cooking. Remove
before serving or use whole for decoration.
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- Crush into marinades for grilled or barbecued meat and poultry.
- Stir into Bolognese sauce during cooking.
- Cook rice and other milk puddings with a Bay Leaf for added flavour.
- Add whole Bay Leaves to soups, stews, casseroles, stock and gravy whilst simmering, for extra flavour.
- The strength and flavour of Bay increases with cooking time.
Recipes using Bay Leaves