IDEAL IN INDIAN & THAI CUISINE
is a strong, earthy herb with an aromatic flavour. It is quite different
from the citrus flavour of Coriander Seed. Although both are from the same
plant they are not interchangeable.
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
- Stir into chopped tomatoes with a little lemon juice and garlic for a refreshing salsa.
- Great in Mexican dishes such as chilli con carne.
- For an Indian raita, stir chopped or grated cucumber, Coriander Leaf, salt and pepper into natural yoghurt.
- For a Thai style dressing mix warm creamed coconut with lemon juice and stir in Coriander Leaf, Crushed Chillies and chopped spring onions.
- Stir Coriander Leaf, Parsley, fresh green chillies, Garlic and onion into cooked rice to make Mexican arroz verde.
- Add Coriander Leaf to breads, stuffings and sauces and sprinkle over spicy or creamy dishes at the end of cooking.
Recipes using Coriander Leaf