Paprika is perfect for adding taste and colour to
dishes. Brilliantly bright red in colour, as a garnish paprika will always
impress your guests!
A mild powdered spice that comes from red peppers,
paprika is a deep red, slightly earthy flavoured spice with a subtle,
sweet and peppery taste. Belonging to a family of mild peppers, the term
paprika refers both to the fruit and the spice; whilst its found in a
variety of forms, it’s most commonly available as a
Research into Paprika research suggests it may aid
Foil Fresh seal for extra flavour
Paprika’s perfect with dishes such as goulash, couscous
and chill con carne.
- Mix with oil and a little garlic powder or dried chillies for a spicy coating for potato wedges
- Sprinkle on light, delicate foods like egg mayonnaise or white sauce to add colour and flavour
- Add to chopped tomatoes, onions and sausages for a flavourful sausage stew
- Stir into pork and chicken dishes to add depth, flavour and colour.
- Use with saffron in paella for an authentic Spanish dish.
- Sprinkle over baby potatoes, peppers and onions with a little olive oil before roasting.
- Stir into a little lemon juice and olive oil for a salad dressing.
Recipes using Paprika