With Schwartz 2in1 recipe mixes it’s easy to bring and exciting new dimension to everyday meals!
Our delicious Tikka Seasoning, with roasted spices and a hint of cayenne pepper, is accompanied perfectly with a seasoning for a refreshing mint and cucumber raita.
For the Chicken Tikka you will need …
Schwartz 2in1 Tikka Seasoning
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
100g (4oz) low-fat natural yoghurt
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cubed
For the Mint & Cucumber Raita you will need…
Schwartz 2in1 Mint & Cucumber Raita Seasoning
175g (6oz) low-fat natural yoghurt
1 small red onion, diced
½ cucumber, grated
1. Mix the Tikka Seasoning with the oil, lemon juice and yoghurt in a bowl. Add chicken and coat thoroughly.
2. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 mins, or for best results overnight in the fridge.
3. Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Spread chicken evenly onto a foil-lined grill pan and discard any remaining marinade.
4. Cook for 5-6 mins on each side, or until chicken is slightly charred and cooked through.
5. For the raita, combine the Mint & Cucumber Raita Seasoning with the yoghurt, red onion and cucumber. Serve with the chicken.
Hints & Tips …
Try threading the marinated chicken pieces onto skewers and cooking on the barbecue, turning regularly.
Tikka Seasoning (67%), Mint & Cucumber Raita Seasoning (33%)
Tikka Seasoning contains: Potato Starch, Garlic Powder, Ground Ginger, Cardamom, Roasted Coriander Seed (4%), Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Honey Powder (contains Wheat), Salt, Nutmeg, Roasted Cumin (3%), Cayenne Pepper (2%), Turmeric, Coriander Leaf, Cloves, Colour (Paprika Extract).
Mint & Cucumber Raita Seasoning contains: Maltodextrin, Ground Cumin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Dried Lemon Juice Concentrate, Mint (2%), Black Pepper, Chilli Powder (Chilli Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Garlic), Sunflower Oil.
A 245g serving made according to OUR RECIPE contains
of an adult's guideline daily amount
||Per 100g (as sold)
||Per 245g serving
(¼ of OUR RECIPE)*
|Guideline daily amounts (Adults)
|of which sugars:
|of which saturates:
|Salt (based on Sodium):
*Based on OUR RECIPE
Recipes using 2in1 - Chicken Tikka + Mint & Cucumber Raita