A tasty recipe mix with garlic, smoked paprika, basil and grill flavour for a quick and easy pasta dish.
- 450 g (1 lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 sachet Schwartz Chargrilled Chicken Pasta
- 1 tbs oil
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 50 ml (2 fl oz) semi-skimmed milk
- 275 g (10 oz) pasta, cooked and drained
STEP 1Place chicken and vegetables in a large bowl. Stir in sachet contents.
STEP 2Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken and vegetables for 6-7 minutes, or until chicken is browned, stirring occasionally.
STEP 3Add tomatoes and milk, bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta.
STEP 4Serve with salad and garlic bread.
470 kcalories, protein 37.9g, carbohydrates 57.3g, fat 8.4g, saturated fat 1.6g, fibre 6.7g, salt 1.13g,