You must be signed-in to rate this recipe. Click
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 125 g (5 oz) smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 225 g (8 oz) rice
- 4 tsp Schwartz Cajun Special Blend
- ½ tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- 400 g (14 oz) tin chopped tomatoes
- 300 ml (½ pint) chicken stock
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 225 g (8 oz) cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted if frozen
STEP 1Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the celery, sausage and rice for 1 minute. Add the Perfect Shake Cajun Special Blend and Garlic Granules.
STEP 2Stir in the tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
STEP 3Add the spring onions and prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the water has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
[Go back to the top of the page]