You must be signed-in to rate this recipe. Click
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 125 g (5 oz) smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 225 g (8 oz) rice
- 4 tsp Schwartz Cajun Special Blend
- ½ tsp Schwartz Garlic Granules
- 400 g (14 oz) tin chopped tomatoes
- 300 ml (½ pint) chicken stock
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 225 g (8 oz) cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted if frozen
STEP 1: Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the celery, sausage and rice for 1 minute. Add the Perfect Shake Cajun Special Blend and Garlic Granules.
STEP 2: Stir in the tomatoes and chicken stock. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
STEP 3: Add the spring onions and prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the water has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
[Go back to the top of the page]