Prep 10 mins
Cook Up to 8 hours 0 mins
You must be signed-in to rate this recipe. Click
- 1 sachet Schwartz Slow Cookers Chicken Provencal
- 1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into large chunks
- 8 skinless chicken thighs or drumsticks, trimmed of fat
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato puree
STEP 1Place peppers and chicken into your slow cooker pot.
STEP 2Mix sachet contents with tomatoes and tomato purée, and add to slow cooker pot. Stir through.
STEP 3Cover and cook for up to 4 hours on HIGH or up to 8 hours on LOW, or until meat is tender and cooked through. (Keep covered during cooking. Slow Cookers vary. Directions based on a 3.5 litre Morphy Richards model).
STEP 4Remove lid, stir through and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
270 kcalories, protein 31.0g, carbohydrates 12.2g, fat 10.0g, saturated fat 2.7g, fibre 3.4g, salt 1.60g,