- 1 Pre-heat oven 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Combine the chicken with oil and seasoning in a bowl and turn to coat. Transfer to a baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- 3 Allow to rest on a board for a few minutes, then shred with 2 forks.
- 4 In a bowl combine the chicken with half of the salsa and half of the cheese.
- 5 Divide chicken filling mix between the warmed tortilla wraps with slices of avocado. Roll up and arrange in an ovenproof dish. Pour over the remaining salsa and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Garnish with extra avocado and coriander leaf if desired.