1. Ownership. All software, content and materials used or appearing on the Sites (the "Materials") are the exclusive property of McCormick or its licensors and are protected by United States and English law. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No copying, sale or exploitation of the Materials is permitted without the prior written consent of McCormick and any other applicable copyright owner. You do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading the Materials from the Sites. If we request or permit the submission of your opinions and/or ideas, then prior to making the submission, you may be required to sign an agreement prepared by McCormick that confirms that all opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted by you may be used by McCormick without any restriction or limitation, and free of charge.
2. Content. You acknowledge that McCormick does not control and is not responsible for data, information, content and communications made available on the Site by you or third parties (“Content”), and that McCormick will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any Content. You agree to be responsible for all video and audio and other content and communications that you make available on the Site in any form (“Your Content”). You affirm, represent and warrant that (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions, and (b) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person who is referenced or appears in Your Content to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and its agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions. McCormick shall have the right, but not the obligation, to refuse or delete any Content in its sole and absolute discretion at any time. Without limitation, you agree that you will not submit any Content (a) that is sexual in nature, obscene or pornographic; (b) that is false or misleading; (c) that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any federal, state or local law or regulation; (d) that contains profanities or expletives; (e) that is encrypted, or contains any viruses, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines or elements that are intended to cause damage or interference to the Site(s), or with another’s system or data.
3. Individual Use. You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of the Sites for your own individual, non-commercial, home use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any of the Materials for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless otherwise authorised by McCormick in writing. Users of the Sites shall not use the Sites for any illegal purpose, or in a manner that could damage or overburden McCormick’s server, or to attempt to gain unauthorised access to accounts computer systems or networks connected to McCormick’s server through hacking, password mining or any other means. McCormick may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Sites where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such communications. McCormick is not responsible for such third party communication, does not endorse, adopt or sponsor any third party statements, and is not obligated to respond to or correct misstatements made by third parties. McCormick is not liable for the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property Rights. You may not use the Sites to transmit material that: (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; or (iii) infringes on any intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others.
6. Links. Occasionally McCormick provides links to other websites from the Sites. McCormick attempts to insure that each of the links from the Sites is appropriate for its consumers. However, McCormick does not endorse linked sites and McCormick is not responsible for the content of any linked site. McCormick explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of the information, products and/or services found on or through such linked sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might submit on any linked site.
7. Terms of Purchase for Online, Phone or Email Orders. All orders will be subject to the following Terms of Purchase:
Price Information. All prices and fees associated with your order will be summarized prior to the completion of your order. If you place your order online, this summary will appear in your online “shopping cart” prior to your purchase. Pricing information includes the price of the product(s) ordered, delivery costs, and information regarding your payment options. All products sold through the Schwartz sites shall be subject to a 0% VAT rate. If you place your order over the phone, the same information will be summarized verbally by the customer service representative processing your order. If you place your order via email, you will receive an Order Confirmation Email summarizing the pricing associated with your order, which you must indicate acceptance of, prior to the processing of your order.
McCormick (UK) Ltd's current delivery charge is £2.50 and free for all orders of £10 and over. All deliveries are dispatched and sent via Royal Mail or courier, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. McCormick (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change delivery charges at any time. All orders are subject to acceptance under McCormick (UK) Ltd's standard terms and conditions.
Delivery/Shipping Information. When placing an order through our website, information regarding the timing of the delivery will be available on the website when you select your delivery preference as part of the ordering process. When placing an order over the phone or through email, delivery information will be communicated to you during the order confirmation process. In the event that the products ordered are found to be out-of-stock, a representative from McCormick UK will contact you to inform you of this and present some alternative options to assist you with the completion and processing of your order.
Refund/Return Policy and Process. You may return any portion of your order within 14 days from the order dispatch date, as listed in the delivery note sent with your order. All returns must be processed over the phone. To initiate the return process you may call or email. If you choose to email, you must include a phone number where we can contact you to process the return. Once you have contacted us, we will process your request and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via email. You will be sent a pre-paid shipping envelope via First Class Royal Mail and we will notify via email to inform you that your credit card has been credited the full amount of the refund. If you cancel your order, you must return the goods.
Payment. When you make payment for an order placed through the Sites, you may be transferred to the payments page of the relevant payment processor (PayPal or WorldPay), either directly or via a framed page on one of the Sites. While McCormick attempts to ensure that such payments pages are functioning correctly, the relevant payment processor (and not McCormick) is responsible for the content of them and consequently McCormick disclaims any responsibility for their operation and the security of any payment information provided to them.
9. Revision/Termination of the Services. McCormick has the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any function(s) on the Sites, and/or to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any of the Sites, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. McCormick shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any function(s) on the Sites (the “Services”).
10. McCormick Makes No Warranties. YOU USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. McCORMICK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR McCORMICK'S SERVERS FOR THE SITES ARE FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING VIRUSES. IN ADDITION, McCORMICK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND ACCESSING IT FROM JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE CONTENT IS ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
11. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER McCORMICK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS SHALL LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, , OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF McCORMICK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF McCORMICK FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250).
15. Schwartz Cooking Club Twitter Ts & Cs
15.1. The weekly Tuesday prize draw is open to Twitter users over the age of 18 who have a UK address, excluding employees of McCormick (UK) Ltd or anyone directly involved with the execution or administration of the competition.
15.2. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
15.3. To enter, users must follow @SchwartzCooking and retweet at least one relevant tweet.
15.4. The winner will be selected at random and announced on the same day the competition launches.
15.5. Winners should wait for up to 28 days for delivery of their prize.
15.6. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their Twitter username will be announced publicly on the @SchwartzCooking Twitter feed.
15.7. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
c. To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize;
d. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
15.8. Winners will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter and asked to provide an address for their prize to be posted. Selected prize winners have 28 days to respond by DM with address details otherwise their prize will be reallocated. Prizes will be sent via postal service. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays by the postal services or for incorrect details being provided by the winners.
15.9. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15.10. The promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15.11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
15.12. Your details will only be used for the purpose of processing your entry. McCormick will not use your details for marketing purposes or pass them onto another company or person.
15.13. Promoter: McCormick (UK) Ltd, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Bucks, HP17 8LB.
15.14. The name and county of residence of the prizes winner can be obtained by sending a S.A.E to "Schwartz Cooking Club Promotion", Consumer services, McCormick (UK) Ltd, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Haddenham Bucks, HP17 8LB after the promotion has closed.
16. REQUEST YOUR SAMPLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
16.1. To claim your free sample of Schwartz 2in1, visit www.schwartz.co.uk/freepack between 17/06/13 and 17/08/13 and submit your name, email address and postal address.
16.2. No purchase necessary. UK & ROI residents, 18+. Only one sample per household.
16.3. Samples: 20,000 x Schwartz 2in1 product (5 different sorts of products)
16.4. This sample is limited to the first 20,000 consumers that apply.
16.5. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the sample.
16.6. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
16.8. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16.9. The Promoter is McCormick (UK) Ltd, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8LB
17. FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS – FEEDBACK AND WIN
17.3. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
17.4. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries and any of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion, including their immediate families.
17.5. The Promotion begins at 9.00 am on the 17th June 2013 and ends at 11.59pm on the 17th November 2013 ("The Promotion Period"). All entries after this date will be deemed invalid. During this period, there will be weekly prize draws for entries received up to and including 11.59pm on each Sunday.
17.6. Product trial required. Only one entry per person.
17.7. To Enter: Try out any Schwartz 2in1 product, then visit www.schwartz.co.uk/2in1win and, tell us what you think about the product filling in the form.
17.8. The Prizes:
a) Weekly Prizes: For each of the 22 weeks, there will be 2 x set of chopping boards and serving sets to be won (value of £45).
b) Main Prize: 1 x Kitchen Makeover in the form of £4,000 of B&Q gift cards (including kitchen appliances).
17.9. Winner Selection:
a) Weekly draws: Within 10 days of the weekly close dates, each week, 2 winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all valid entries received within the relevant weekly period.
b) Main draw: Within 10 days of the final closing date, one winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
17.10. The winners will be notified by email and/or by phone within 10 working days after the relevant draw on the email address/ phone number provided with their entry and will be required to respond within 14 days to accept his/her prize.
17.11. If a Prize winner fails to respond within 14 days of being contacted, the Promoter shall be entitled to select alternative Prize winner, and the original prize winner will forfeit his/her prize entitlement.
17.12. Additional prize conditions:
a) Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
b) If the gift card has not been used for 5 consecutive years it will cease to work.
c) All prizes will be sent to the prize winners via registered post. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
17.13. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17.15. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17.16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17.17. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
17.18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the Prize Winners.
The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: McCormick (UK) Ltd, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8LB for a period of 2 months following the end of the promotion.
17.19. The entrants agree for Schwartz to use their responses for Marketing purpose (website, outdoor campaign, magazines, online communications). The winners may be required to participate in relevant publicity concerning this Promotion.
17.20. Except where prohibited, participation of the winner constitutes consent to the Promoter and its associated agents' to use the winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for Promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which, due to a technical error or any other reason are not received or are delayed.
17.22. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoters discretion.
17.23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17.24. The Promoter is McCormick (UK) Ltd, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Bucks, HP17 8LB
18 Blippar Share Your Creation & Win Competition Terms & Conditions
18.1. This promotion is open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees of McCormick (UK) Ltd, their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
18.2 .Only 5 entries are permitted per household. No bulk or third party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of ‘brute force’, script or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
18.3. To enter the promotion you must install the Blippar app and share a photo of your Flavour Shots creation on Facebook or Twitter. By sharing your photo, you will be put into a monthly prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a Le Creuset 30cm toughened non-stick shallow frying pan. There will be one monthly winner for the months of March, April and May 2014.
18.4. Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; c. To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss of injury resulting from promotional partition or the acceptance of a prize; d. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
18.5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
18.6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, by entering a photo into the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to McCormick Foods (UK) Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, social media activity and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
18.7. Photographs will be judged by a McCormick panel based on authenticity and visual appetite appeal of the photograph. Photographed dish must have been prepared using a Schwartz Flavour Shots product.
18.8. All entries will be judged against all photographs received in the same calendar month in which they are submitted. Competition is open for 3 months; March, April and May 2014. Any entries submitted after the closing date of 30th April 2014 will not be considered.
18.9. The winning photographs will be chosen by McCormick based on the judging criteria. All winners will be contacted within 28 days of the close of the competition.
18.10. The winner will be sent his/her prize directly.
18.11. All participants must ensure that they provide a valid email address and/or phone number and are contactable on the same email address and / or phone number used for their entry.
18.12. Once contact is made with the winner, the prize will be sent within 28 days to the provided address. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays by the postal service or for incorrect details being provided by the winner.
18.13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18.14. The promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18.15. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
18.16. Your details will only be used for the administration of the competition, bar those who have ‘opted in’ to be added to the Schwartz Mailing List. McCormick (UK) Ltd will not pass your details on to any third party company or person.
18.17. Promoter: McCormick (UK) Ltd t/a Schwartz
18.18. The name and country of residence of the prize winners can be obtained by sending a S.A.E to ‘Flavour Shots Game’, Schwartz, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB
Schwartz Information Service
McCormick (UK) Ltd
Haddenham Business Park
Our Company's registration information:
Registered Name: McCormick (UK) Ltd.
Country of Registration: Scotland
Registered Address: 7 Lochside Ave, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9DJ
Main country of domicile: United Kingdom
Registration #: SC015262
Phone # - 01844 29293001844 292930