1. Ownership. All software, content and materials used or appearing on the Sites (the "Materials") are the exclusive property of McCormick or its licensors and are protected by United States and English law. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No copying, sale or exploitation of the Materials is permitted without the prior written consent of McCormick and any other applicable copyright owner. You do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading the Materials from the Sites. If we request or permit the submission of your opinions and/or ideas, then prior to making the submission, you may be required to sign an agreement prepared by McCormick that confirms that all opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted by you may be used by McCormick without any restriction or limitation, and free of charge.
2. Content. You acknowledge that McCormick does not control and is not responsible for data, information, content and communications made available on the Site by you or third parties (“Content”), and that McCormick will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any Content. You agree to be responsible for all video and audio and other content and communications that you make available on the Site in any form (“Your Content”). You affirm, represent and warrant that (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions, and (b) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person who is referenced or appears in Your Content to enable inclusion and use of Your Content by McCormick and its agents, affiliates and assigns in accordance with these terms and conditions. McCormick shall have the right, but not the obligation, to refuse or delete any Content in its sole and absolute discretion at any time. Without limitation, you agree that you will not submit any Content (a) that is sexual in nature, obscene or pornographic; (b) that is false or misleading; (c) that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any federal, state or local law or regulation; (d) that contains profanities or expletives; (e) that is encrypted, or contains any viruses, Trojan horses or other computer programming routines or elements that are intended to cause damage or interference to the Site(s), or with another’s system or data.
3. Individual Use. You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain copies of pages of the Sites for your own individual, non-commercial, home use. You may not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any of the Materials for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless otherwise authorised by McCormick in writing. Users of the Sites shall not use the Sites for any illegal purpose, or in a manner that could damage or overburden McCormick’s server, or to attempt to gain unauthorised access to accounts computer systems or networks connected to McCormick’s server through hacking, password mining or any other means. McCormick may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Sites where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such communications. McCormick is not responsible for such third party communication, does not endorse, adopt or sponsor any third party statements, and is not obligated to respond to or correct misstatements made by third parties. McCormick is not liable for the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property Rights. You may not use the Sites to transmit material that: (i) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have obtained the permission of the copyright owner; (ii) reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; or (iii) infringes on any intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy or rights of publicity of others.
6. Links. Occasionally McCormick provides links to other websites from the Sites. McCormick attempts to insure that each of the links from the Sites is appropriate for its consumers. However, McCormick does not endorse linked sites and McCormick is not responsible for the content of any linked site. McCormick explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of the information, products and/or services found on or through such linked sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information you might submit on any linked site.
7. Terms of Purchase for Online, Phone or Email Orders. All orders will be subject to the following Terms of Purchase:
Price Information. All prices and fees associated with your order will be summarized prior to the completion of your order. If you place your order online, this summary will appear in your online “shopping cart” prior to your purchase. Pricing information includes the price of the product(s) ordered, delivery costs, and information regarding your payment options. All products sold through the Schwartz sites shall be subject to a 0% VAT rate. If you place your order over the phone, the same information will be summarized verbally by the customer service representative processing your order. If you place your order via email, you will receive an Order Confirmation Email summarizing the pricing associated with your order, which you must indicate acceptance of, prior to the processing of your order.
McCormick (UK) Ltd's current delivery charge is £2.50 and free for all orders of £10 and over. All deliveries are dispatched and sent via Royal Mail or courier, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. McCormick (UK) Ltd reserves the right to change delivery charges at any time. All orders are subject to acceptance under McCormick (UK) Ltd's standard terms and conditions.
Delivery/Shipping Information. When placing an order through our website, information regarding the timing of the delivery will be available on the website when you select your delivery preference as part of the ordering process. When placing an order over the phone or through email, delivery information will be communicated to you during the order confirmation process. In the event that the products ordered are found to be out-of-stock, a representative from McCormick UK will contact you to inform you of this and present some alternative options to assist you with the completion and processing of your order.
Refund/Return Policy and Process. You may return any portion of your order within 14 days from the order dispatch date, as listed in the delivery note sent with your order. All returns must be processed over the phone. To initiate the return process you may call or email. If you choose to email, you must include a phone number where we can contact you to process the return. Once you have contacted us, we will process your request and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via email. You will be sent a pre-paid shipping envelope via First Class Royal Mail and we will notify via email to inform you that your credit card has been credited the full amount of the refund. If you cancel your order, you must return the goods.
Payment. When you make payment for an order placed through the Sites, you may be transferred to the payments page of the relevant payment processor (PayPal or WorldPay), either directly or via a framed page on one of the Sites. While McCormick attempts to ensure that such payments pages are functioning correctly, the relevant payment processor (and not McCormick) is responsible for the content of them and consequently McCormick disclaims any responsibility for their operation and the security of any payment information provided to them.
9. Revision/Termination of the Services. McCormick has the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites or any function(s) on the Sites, and/or to refuse or restrict anyone from access to any of the Sites, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. McCormick shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or any function(s) on the Sites (the “Services”).
10. McCormick Makes No Warranties. YOU USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. McCORMICK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR McCORMICK'S SERVERS FOR THE SITES ARE FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING VIRUSES. IN ADDITION, McCORMICK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND ACCESSING IT FROM JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE CONTENT IS ILLEGAL IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
11. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER McCORMICK NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES OR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS SHALL LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, , OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF McCORMICK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, HELD TO BE INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF McCORMICK FOR ANY REASON AND UPON ANY CAUSE OF ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY AND OTHER ACTIONS IN CONTRACT OR TORT) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED UP TO TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250).
Schwartz Information Service
McCormick (UK) Ltd
Haddenham Business Park
Our Company's registration information:
Registered Name: McCormick (UK) Ltd.
Country of Registration: Scotland
Registered Address: 7 Lochside Ave, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9DJ
Main country of domicile: United Kingdom
Registration #: SC015262
Phone # - 01844 292930