Gluten Free Beef Casserole Recipe
1 Hour 45 Minutes
A rich and tasty recipe with cracked black pepper for a delicious and tender peppered beef casserole.
- Fry the beef on high so it quickly seals all over and caramelises for a richer flavour.
- Recipe Storage (once cooked): This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 month of freezing.
- Re-heating Guidelines: Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Transfer to a saucepan and heat gently over medium-heat, stirring occasionally, until piping hot throughout. Alternatively, place in a microwaveable bowl, cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in the microwave (800W) on full power for 4-5 minutes, stirring half-way through, or until piping hot throughout.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Heat the oil in a large pan, add the beef and fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the onion and cook for a further 5 minutes, until softened. Add the red pepper and the Coarse Ground Black Pepper, stir and transfer to a casserole dish.
- 3 Mix the sachet contents with the water and pour over the beef. Cover and cook in the oven for 2 hours, or until beef is tender.
|Energy||214 / 898|