Gluten Free Stuffed Peppers Recipe
This gluten free stuffed pepper recipe uses Schwartz’s Gluten Free Spaghetti Bolognese mix to create a savoury meat and herb filling that’s stuffed into peppers and topped with cheese for all the family to enjoy.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below…
450 extra lean beef mince
1 onion, diced
100 grams (4 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
1 sachet Gluten Free Spaghetti Bolognese
400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
2 large red peppers, halved and deseeded
100 grams (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, grated
- If you like your peppers softer you could bake them for 10 minutes as your Bolognese sauce is simmering.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Brown the mince and onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes. Drain excess liquid.
- 3 Stir in the sachet contents and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, stirring. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4 Place the peppers into an ovenproof dish. Spoon the cooked Bolognese mixture into the peppers. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 35 minutes or until the peppers are soft and the cheese is golden.
|Energy||335 / 1406|