Gluten Free Sweet Potato, Spinach & Chickpea Curry
This richly flavoured dish takes just half an hour to prepare and makes for the perfect mid-week meal – simply add whatever ingredients you love in a curry and serve with fluffy rice.
See how simple it is to create this great-tasting dish below…
1 sachet Gluten Free Coconut Spinach and Chickpea Curry
1 tablespoon oil
1 onion, diced
1 sweet potato, cubed
400 gram tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
400 millilitre tin light coconut milk
200 grams (7 ounces) spinach
- As an alternative try substituting the sweet potato and spinach with your favourite vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli and peas.
- 2 of your 5 a day
- 1 Heat oil and fry onion for 5 minutes until softened.
- 2 Add sachet contents, sweet potato, chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- 3 Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted.
- 4 Serve with basmati rice.