A bright and warming family favourite. This Hungarian dish is the perfect comfort food with a gentle paprika kick.
1. Season the beef with sea salt and black pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large cast iron casserole pan. Fry the beef for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add the onion and garlic granules and sauté for 5 minutes, until soft. Add the paprika, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper and sauté for a further 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the passata and white wine and cook for 2-3 minutes to reduce the liquid a little. Transfer the beef back to the pan and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
5. Stir through the sour cream before serving.