Schwartz Cash Prize Giveaway
Terms and conditions apply. 18+, GB only. Internet access required. Purchase necessary. Promotion period runs from 00:01 29/05/23 and closes 23:59 25/06/23. Each weekly draw opens at 00:01 on a Monday and ends on the Sunday at 23:59. Purchase participating product then enter prize draws at (schwartz.co.uk/morrisons-win) with name, email address, phone number, confirmation of age and proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase. Applies to all Schwartz Herbs, Spices and Seasonings available in Morrisons stores and on groceries.morrisons.com. Prize: 1 x Grand Cash Prize of £1,500 and 4 x weekly cash prizes of £250. Prizes paid via BACS. 5 prizes in total. Maximum one entry per person per week. Maximum 2 prizes per person. See full terms and conditions and exclusions here – (schwartz.co.uk/morrisons-win). Promoter: McCormick UK Ltd (“McCormick”), Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB.
1. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: McCormick UK Ltd (“McCormick”), Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB
Data Controller: McCormick UK Ltd (“McCormick”), Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB
2. The prize draws are open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over excluding employees and their immediate families of McCormick, Haddenham Business Park, Pegasus Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB, or any company affiliated with the organisation, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw including the promoter.
3. Internet access required. Purchase necessary. Please retain proof of purchase/receipt showing date of purchase during the promotional period and prior to date of entry as this will be required to verify your entry.
4. Purchase participating product then enter prize draws at (schwartz.co.uk/morrisons-win) and complete the necessary details in the entry form (full name, email address, phone number, proof of purchase and confirmation of age) during the promotional period. Applies to all Schwartz Herbs, Spices and Seasonings available in Morrisons stores and on groceries.morrisons.com (subject to availability and whilst stocks last).
5. Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
6. The promotional period will open at 00:01 on 29/05/2023 and close at 23:59 on 25/06/2023, with each weekly draw running from 00:01 on a Monday until 23:59 on the Sunday. Any entries received outside the promotional period will not be accepted.
7. Maximum one entry per person per week. Maximum 2 prizes per person, max one weekly £250 prize. Promotional weeks will run Monday to Sunday. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. All valid entries from each weekly prize draw will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Draw.
1 x Grand Cash Prize of £1,500 cash processed by BACS payment.
4 x weekly cash prizes of £250 cash processed by BACS payment.
UK bank account required.
5 x prizes available in total.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the promotion.
11. The winners of the £250 cash prizes will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by each weekly draw’s closing date under independent supervision within 7 days of the closing date.
|Weekly Draw Period
|Prize Draw Date
29/05/23 – 04/06/23
05/06/23 – 11/06/23
12/06/23 – 18/06/23
19/06/23 – 25/06/23
The winners will be notified by phone/email (from a Win With Schwartz promotional inbox) within 7 days of winner selection via the contact details provided on entry. Winners must respond by emailing the Win With Schwartz promotional inbox to claim their prize within 14 days of the initial notification and proof of ID will be required. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if the prizes are not claimed within 14 days a re-draw will take place using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email connections during this time in case they are a winner.
12. The winner of the £1,500 Grand Prize will be drawn at random from all valid entries received throughout the promotional period under independent supervision within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone/email within 7 days of winner selection via the contact number or email address provided on entry. Winners must respond by emailing the Win With Schwartz promotional inbox to claim their prize within 14 days of the initial notification and proof of ID will be required. County of residence will be required for winners list purposes unless any objection is received and proof of ID. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the prize is not claimed within 14 days a re-draw will take place using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email connections during this time in case they are the winner.
13. Once prizes have been claimed and the completion of the verification process, the prize winner will be requested to indicate a date and time that they will be available for a phone call where they will be required to share their UK bank account details (account number, sort code and the name associated with their bank account). The prize will be fulfilled via BACS transfer within 28 days of valid bank account details being supplied. In the event valid bank details are not provided within 14 days of request, the prize will be withdrawn and redrawn using the same methodology as above.
14. The prize winners may be requested to participate in and give their consent to related publicity including their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes and/or reasonable requests to take part in the Promoters’ publicity.
15. The main prize winner’s surname and county of residence may be obtained by emailing (email@example.com) no later than 3 months after the closing date. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting (firstname.lastname@example.org). We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
17. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on prize acceptance. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.