Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Eggs lightly scrambled with Oregano and Chives to add flavour and texture, served on toasted wholemeal bread for a quick and easy, healthy breakfast for all the family to enjoy.
- 1 Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly beat together with the milk, season with a pinch of Salt and White Pepper to taste.
- 2 Melt the butter in a pan over a medium-heat, add the eggs and using a heatproof spatula move the egg from around the side of the pan into the centre to give large curds. When the egg is mostly set, sprinkle over the Oregano and remove from the heat.
- 3 Divide the scrambled eggs between the slices of toast and garnish with the Chives.
- 4 Microwave Method
- 5 Crack the eggs into a microwave proof bowl and lightly beat together with the milk, season with a pinch of Salt and White Pepper to taste.
- 6 Cover loosely and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- 7 Stir, cover and microwave on high for a further minute.
- 8 Stir again and microwave on high for a further 30 seconds remove from the microwave then stir in the Oregano, let stand for 30 seconds.
- 9 Divide the scrambled eggs between the slices of toast and garnish with the Chives.