Pecan Crumble Mince Pies
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Dust work surface with flour and roll out the pastry to a thickness of approximately 3mm.
- 3 Using a circular cutter cut bases to size and place into a none stick patty tin.
- 4 Mix mincemeat with the Mixed Spice, place a tsp of the mincemeat into each base. Dont overfill or the mincemeat will run over the sides.
- 5 Mix the pecans with the sugar, butter, almonds and Cinnamon.
- 6 Sprinkle over the top of each mince pie. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is cooked and golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then dust with icing sugar and serve.