Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese
- Serve with celery and carrots sticks, if desired.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 220˚C, 200°C fan, Gas Mark 7. Toss the chicken wings and New York Buffalo Seasoning together, until evenly coated. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- 2 Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- 3 Meanwhile, stir together the soured cream, buttermilk, blue cheese, garlic and paprika.
- 4 Serve the wings with the blue cheese sauce for dipping.