Smoky Cajun Wings with Blue Cheese Dip
A delicious chicken wings with a smoky aromatic Cajun marinade with a cooling blue cheese dip.
- 1 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 2. Combine the ketchup, Smoky Cajun Seasoning and oil together in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings and coat well.
- 3 3. Place the chicken wings onto a lined baking tray, and cook for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4 4. Place buttermilk, soured cream, blue cheese, Garlic Granules and Paprika into a bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined.
- 5 5. Serve chicken wings with blue cheese dip.