A delicious chicken wings with a smoky aromatic Cajun marinade with a cooling blue cheese dip.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2. Combine the ketchup, Smoky Cajun Seasoning and oil together in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings and coat well.
3. Place the chicken wings onto a lined baking tray, and cook for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Place buttermilk, soured cream, blue cheese, Garlic Granules and Paprika into a bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined.
5. Serve chicken wings with blue cheese dip.
Why not try replacing the chicken wings with chicken drumsticks.