Hunters Chicken Recipe
Hunters Chicken is a delicious chicken recipe simple enough to prepare mid-week and tastes great served with a homemade barbecue sauce flavoured with Schwartz Smoked Paprika.
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 3 Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated cheese over. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat the Barbecue Sauce in a small pan for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- 5 Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve with chunky chips and peas.