Baharat spice mix is a middle eastern inspired street food seasoning with coriander, garlic & black pepper
• Make delicious baharat lamb koftas by combining with 250g lamb mince and form into small oval shapes before grilling or pan-frying.
• Mix with oil and coat sliced chicken before stir-frying.
• Mix with olive oil and lemon juice and toss through colourful vegetables and chickpeas for a vibrant middle eastern style salad.
Ground Cumin, Salt, Paprika (11%), Ground Coriander Seed (9%), Flavourings, Black Pepper (8%), Dried Red Bell Peppers, Garlic Powder (3.5%), Onion Powder, Ground Cardamom, Colours (Plain Caramel, Paprika Extract), Ground Nutmeg, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Ground Cloves, Acid (Citric Acid), Sunflower Oil.
|Per 100g |
of which saturates
of which sugars
• No added preservatives
• No artificial flavourings
• No artificial colours
• No added MSG
• Suitable for vegans
• Free from hydrogenated fats