- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400° F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2 Place the cranberries, caster sugar, port and Ground Cinnamon in a small saucepan. Cook on a medium-heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the cranberries have popped.
- 3 Roll out the pastry and use a medium round pastry cutter to cut out 12 discs. Use the trimmings to cut out the same quantity of star shapes.
- 4 Use the discs to line a non-stick patty tin and spoon in 1 tsp of the sauce, brush the under side of the stars with water and place on top of the tartlet.
- 5 Bake for around 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Dust with icing sugar to serve.