Italian style meatballs with a tomato and basil sauce and served with spaghetti, a delight for all the family.
- 1 Serve the meatballs and sauce piled on top of the cooked spaghetti.
- 2 Tip the beef mince into a large bowl, sprinkle in the Spicy Italian Seasoning and squeeze in 2 tbs of the tomato purée. Using your hands, thoroughly mix the mince mixture and then form into about 20 small meatballs.
- 3 Fry the meatballs in a sauté pan for about 10-15 minutes, then add the pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 Add the tomatoes, the remaining tomato purée, Basil and water, bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until thickened.
- 5 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Drain.