Mexican Jalapeno & Coriander Fajitas
A spicy Mexican-style seasoning mix flavoured with cumin and Coriander Leaf is used here to cook mouth-watering chicken, peppers and onions. Wrap in flour tortillas with your favourite Mexican sauces for delicious fajitas.
- 1 Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the chicken and onion and cook for 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- 2 Toss in the peppers and cook for a further 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3 Sprinkle in the Fajita Seasoning and the Coriander Leaf into the pan and stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- 4 Serve wrapped in flour tortillas with your favourite toppings including guacamole, salsa, soured cream, shredded lettuce and grated cheese.
- 5 Vegetarian Suggestion: Simply replace the chicken with a selection of your favourite vegetables, such as sliced peppers, carrots, baby corn, mangetout, red onion and mushrooms.