Hot Chocolate Bombs - @thecuteandthechaos
We’ve worked with @thecuteandthechaos to create this recipe for indulgent chocolate bombs! Delicious chocolate, packed full of warming flavour with cinnamon and marshmallows; simply pop these gorgeous balls into a cup of warm milk for a decadent, velvety hot chocolate that’s fun to make, and full of flavour. Or if you can bear to share them, they’d make a perfect handmade edible gift for a lucky someone special too!
- 1 Melt all the chocolate in the microwave on short 30 second bursts.
- 2 Prepare your moulds by spooning in the chocolate evenly and ensuring all the sides are covered.
- 3 Leave in the fridge to set for 30 minutes until chocolate has firmed.
- 4 Once firm, remove spheres from moulds and keep half for the bottom and half for the top.
- 5 Fill all of the bottom half spheres with 3x teaspoons of hot chocolate powder, 1/2 teaspoon of Schwartz Cinnamon, a handful of mini marshmallows and add some gold sprinkles.
- 6 Once all of the bottom half spheres are filled, grab a frying pan and put it on medium heat.
- 7 Once warm, grab your top half sphere and place face down on the hot frying pan. Let it melt very slightly.
- 8 Once melted, grab your sphere and sandwich it together with the bottom one.
- 9 Leave in fridge to set for another 10 minutes.
- 10 Decorate with Christmas sprinkles and pop in a cupcake case, then you can box them up for gifts for all your friends and family to enjoy!
- 11 To use the chocolate bomb, warm a mug of milk in the microwave, once warm drop in the bomb and give it a good stir. All the chocolate will melt and you will have the most delicious spiced hot chocolate