Cinnamon & Hazelnut Spiced Granola
This lightly toasted, crunchy blend of oats, seeds, hazelnuts and dried fruit is deliciously flavoured with honey and cinnamon for a tasty granola that all the family will enjoy. Serve as it is with milk, or enjoy layered with Greek yoghurt and honey. A deliciously indulgent breakfast or a fantastically healthy pudding.
- 1 Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Place the oats, seeds and hazelnuts in a large bowl. Sprinkle over 2 tsp Cinnamon and toss to coat.
- 3 Pour over the oil and honey and combine gently with a spoon.
- 4 Pour the oat mixture onto a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, checking half-way through and shaking gently.
- 5 Remove from the oven and transfer back to the large bowl. Add the dried fruit and stir to combine the ingredients.
- 6 Sprinkle over the remaining Cinnamon and serve.