Homemade Shrimp Furikake Seasoning
Sprinkle Homemade Shrimp Furikake Seasoning on salads, rice, noodles, eggs, and soups. Use as a seasoning for fish, vegetables, stir-fries and even snack mixes.
- Nori are sheets of dried seaweed used as a wrap for sushi and a garnish for soups and noodles.
- Dried shrimp powder is made from ground dried shrimp. It adds salty, fishy taste to all sorts of Asian dishes.
- Look for nori and dried shrimp powder in the international aisle of some supermarkets, Asian specialty markets or online.
- 1 Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- 2 Store in a tightly covered jar in a cool and dry place for up to 1 month.