BBQ Cauliflower Wings with Dipping Sauce
These vegetarian baked Buffalo wings are addictively delicious!
- Add crumbled blue cheese, either regular or vegan, to the sauce if you like.
- 1 1. Pre-heat the oven to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8. Toss the cauliflower florets with oil and the Buffalo Seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- 2 2. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and crispy.
- 3 3. Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, honey, mustard and Garlic Granules until blended.
- 4 4. Serve the cauliflower wings with the honey mustard mayo for dipping.