Herby Halloumi in Blankets
If you are planning a party this Christmas, the crowd-pleasing Pigs and Blankets might be on your list of dishes to serve... but why not try this tasty, sophisticated twist? Made with halloumi to deliver an irresistible salty, savoury flavour, wrapped in a flaky puff pastry and sprinkled with the expertly blended Schwartz Italian Herb seasoning and Schwartz Garlic Granules our Herby Halloumi in Blankets will be the new favourite this festive season.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- 2 Cut the puff pastry into 2cm wide strips.
- 3 Cut the halloumi into sticks. Season them with olive oil and the Schwartz Italian Herbs & Schwartz Garlic Ganules.
- 4 Roll up the herby cheese sticks and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- 5 Brush the puff pastry with a coating of beaten egg.
- 6 Sprinkle with Schwartz Sesame and Schwartz Poppy Seeds.
- 7 Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
|Energy||1545kJ (20%) / 409 kcal (20%)|
|Sugar||0.4g (less than 1%)|