Gluten Free Chilli con Carne Meatballs
A delicious and hearty recipe with chilli powder, cumin and cocoa powder for spicy meatballs for all the family to enjoy.
- Make the meatballs into equal sizes, to ensure they are cooked evenly. Also great with pork mince.
- Freezing Guidelines: This finished recipe is suitable for freezing. Transfer the cooked recipe to an airtight container, leave to cool prior to sealing. For best results use within 1 moth of freezing.
- Re-heating Guidelines: Defrost thoroughly overnight in a refrigerator. Transfer to a saucepan and heat gently over a medium-heat, stirring occasionally, until piping hot throughout. Alternatively, place in a microwaveable bowl, cover loosely with cling film and re-heat in the microwave (800W) on full power for 5 minutes stirring half-way through, or until piping hot throughout.
- 1 Mix the sachet contents with the mince beef, make into 16-20 meatballs.
- 2 Heat the oil in a pan, add the meatballs and gently fry for 4-5 minutes on all sides.
- 3 Add the onion and fry for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato purée and cook for 1 minute. Add the chopped tomatoes, bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
|Energy||226 / 949|