Packed with flavour, this yummy steak sandwich will win rave reviews from the whole family.
1. For the Spicy Zhoug Sauce place all the ingredients into a blender and blitz until well blended.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until the flavours marry or until ready to serve.
3. Barbecue the peppers, turning, for 10-12 minutes or until charred all over. Add the hot grilled peppers to a heatproof bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand for 8-10 minutes or until the pepper skins start to loosen. Remove the core, stem and seeds from peppers. Peel off the skins and thinly slice peppers into strips.
4. Grilled Sirloin Ciabatta Sandwiches: Pre-heat the barbecue. Rub the steaks all over with Steak Seasoning. Barbecue the steaks for 3-5 minutes per side for medium rare to well done. Remove the steaks from the barbecue and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the steak across the grain before serving.
5. Spread the garlic butter onto the bottom of each bun. Top with the rocket, steak and peppers, then divide the Spicy Zhoug Sauce among the sandwiches.
Substitute sirloin steak with fillet if you like
Alternatively, serve grilled steak and peppers with the sauce over a bed of your favourite greens.