Sirloin Steak with Creamy Pepper Sauce
Stuffed and rolled sirloin steaks taste even better with Schwartz Heat & Pour Creamy Pepper Sauce. Perfect for a special occasion.
- 1 Place the steak on a flat surface and flatten using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Slice in half lengthways, season and set aside.
- 2 Mix the cheese and onion together in a bowl and spread the mixture thinly over the steaks. Roll the steak up tightly and secure with a cocktail stick.
- 3 Heat the oil in a pan and add the rolled steak. Fry for 2-3 minutes, turning the steak to brown all sides.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat the Creamy Pepper Sauce in a small saucepan for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- 5 Pour the sauce over the steak and serve with mustard mash and green beans. Garnish with a little finely diced red onion.