Indian Mild Chicken Masala
A quick and easy mild and creamy curry with Schwartz Mild Curry Powder
- Try adding vegetables of your choice such as chopped bell peppers or aubergine to bulk out the curry. Try garnishing with Schwartz Black Onion Seeds.
- 1 Heat the oil and gently fry the onion for 8 - 10 minutes until light brown.
- 2 Add the chicken and Schwartz Mild Curry Powder, cook for 2-3 minutes gently. Add the tomatoes and the cream, stir and bring to a simmer.
- 3 Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally, uncover and simmer for a further 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through.
- 4 Serve with basmati rice.