Ground Coriander (32%), Cumin (14%), Fenugreek, Mustard Flour, Garlic Powder, Ginger (7%), Salt, Turmeric, Bay Leaves, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Ground Cinnamon (Cassia), Nutmeg, Cloves.
Use 2 tbs for 2-4 servings
Our recipe ...
3 tbs oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 tbs Schwartz Mild Curry Powder
400g tin chopped tomatoes
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
150ml (¼ pint) warm water
1. Heat oil and fry onion, over a medium heat, for 4-5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in Curry powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
3. Stir in tomatoes gradually, simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
4. Add the chicken, stir and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the warm water. Simmer for 15 minutes until sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
5. Stir in Schwartz Coriander Leaf to serve.
Why not try ...
adding to lentil dhals or stirring into boiled rice for extra flavour. Alternatively try combining with lime juice and olive oil, season to taste and use to marinade salmon fillets.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Per 100g |
of which saturates
of which sugars
*1 serving = ½ tbs