3 tbs oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 tbs Schwartz Hot Curry Powder
400g tin chopped tomatoes
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
150ml (¼ pint) warm water
1. Heat oil and fry onion, over a medium heat, for 4-5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in Curry Powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
3. Stir in tomatoes gradually, simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
4. Add the chicken, stir and cook on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the warm water. Simmer for 15 minutes until sauce has thickened. Season to taste.
5. Stir in Schwartz Coriander Leaf to serve.
Why not try...
making Bombay potatoes. Fry with sliced onions, then add chopped tinned tomatoes, cubed potatoes and a little water, simmer until potatoes are cooked.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.