Medium Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is expertly spiced using Schwartz Medium Curry Powder. The recipe follows a traditional method including frying the spices to release the aromas and then simmering the sauce to ensure a rich and delicious texture.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion over a medium-heat for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- 2 Stir in the tomatoes gradually and simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
- 3 Stir in the Curry Powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
- 4 Stir in the chicken and cook on a high-heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the warm water. Season and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- 5 Stir in the Coriander Leaf to serve. Delicious served with naan bread or pilau rice.